Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Saturday June 8th at High Park

 Laura stretching her hamstrings and calves after the hill repeats.
 Lara, Ashley, Laura and Sandra reaching down for that toe. Happy Birthday Sandra! What a trooper coming with us to run hills on her bday! They're stretching out their heels. Never do this until you've warmed up. I made the mistake of hanging my heel off the side of a step and tore the ligament in my heel.
 Laura wanted me to take a photo of her sweaty face. She looks pretty freakin' amazing considering she just raced up a steep hill 6 times!
 Lara's shoes. New Balance are great for running distance. I prefer my Asics Gel Cumulus for running and my Nike slippers for interval training.
 Stretching our hamstrings and lower back out.
 Lara told me that her husband told her she looked hot as she left the house last week in her form fitting dress. Great job Lara! She's worked so hard for the past year to lose the weight.
 Someone didn't run hard enough...too happy.
Me and Lara. Great way to start the weekend. I love taking you ladies out for the hill runs. Except when there are road closures and it takes up 40 minutes to get home from High Park.

1 comment:

  1. K love the comment about Lara's husband and her being hot!!! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete